09 November 2010

Still alive...I think

Minus the lawnmower, weed eater, and some cleaning products we are officially moved to Lampasas, TX.  Biggest pain in the butt that I've ever had to endure.  The packing and moving from Arkansas was hectic and stressful but for some reason this go around I was ready to hurt someone.  I was happy that the majority of things were already in boxes that are slowly but surely being unpacked.  Not right now but the last few days and a bit last week.  I have to go back to the house in Buffalo to clean.  This is something that I want to do.  I would like to leave the house in better shape than it was when we moved in, it looked pretty bad.  Oh yeah, there's a vacuum cleaner at the house too. 

Anywho, we are here, we finally have working internet and I am tired.  I've got pictures of Lil Man from Halloween and his birthday party but for now, I'm going to go to bed.

No comments: