24 November 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts

2 posts in the same week?!  Scary huh?  Well, if I can stay awake long enough I might get 3 posts in, but that'll be for pictures. 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  I have a TON of things to be thankful for I think I will list them.
  1. My awesome husband.  Yeah we have our times where we want to scream and shout but in the end this is who God has chosen for me to be with and I couldn't be happier. 
  2. My handsome handful blessing of a son!  He is a miracle that we prayed long for and weren't sure if we were going to be blessed with him but I quit asking God to help me get pregnant and focused on other things then BAM! I now have a 2 year old
  3. I am thankful for the internet and Facebook.  If it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to reconnect with family and friends from my past who meant a lot to me then and do now.
  4. Only having a 20 minute commute this year for Thanksgiving dinner!  For those who travel over this time of year know EXACTLY what I mean.  It hasn't been like that since we lived in Virginia Beach. Okay the past few Thanksgivings in Arkansas were at home because of Sr.'s work schedule, but still. 
  5. Most of all I am thankful for my family.  Not just the ones here but the ones back in VB and NC.  Without you all, I wouldn't be the me I am now.
Okay that wasn't a ton, maybe it's because I'm tired.  My SIL came over today to help me unpack and organize.  We've got 3 down and 2 more to go.  Sr. is going to look for my decorations and lights tomorrow, please pray for him. It looks nasty out there in the storage area. 

Please remember those who are unable to spend Thanksgiving with their family and friends.  Not just the ones that are serving in the military overseas but the military here at home that couldn't get back in time. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: