08 December 2010

How many more shopping days?

December is turning out to be a busy month.  Obviously there's Christmas (which we haven't really shopped for anyone or anything, I think that'll be this Saturday), my wedding anniversary on the 15th, one of my nephew's birthday on the 16th, my mother-in-law flying in on the 21st, my father-in-law potentially coming for a few days while the MIL is here (that's going to be "fun"), doctors appointments, my brother's birthday on the 28th. 

This is the most jam packed month I think I've ever had since I gave birth.  We've decorated the tree last night, a friend from high school came over for dinner and helped decorate the tree.  Lil Grayson made a new best friend.  We looked through our 9th grade yearbook.  We went to the same school and didn't know each other until we got to high school, go figure. 

Well, I must get productive around the house.  Have a great day ya'll.

No comments: