10 January 2015

Not gonna do it...

I don't plan on making a resolution.  I am keeping up with my plan from last summer on being a better me, which will benefit everyone around me, particularly my family.

I saw the beginning of 2015 with some interesting things in my little world.

In my other blog I mentioned we went on a Disney Cruise, we rang in the new year on the Disney Dream, it was pretty neat.

We made it back to port on January 2nd.  I had cell service and checked my messages and facebook.  I find out that my oldest nephew and his finacee were in a very bad accident, that they walked away from, on New Year's Eve.  They are both still sore but with crossing  4 lanes of traffic and a median, flipping upsidedown. It crushed the cab.  They walked away.  I am going to tell you this now, God was protecting them.  He has something amazing planned for them.  I have seen the pictures, it is truly all God protecting them.

I have had some people remove me from their friends list on facebook.  You know what, it is their loss.  I think I have come to the point that I really don't care about if I have offended anyone anymore.  Do I want to offend people? Not one bit.

I want to start teaching more Zumba classes.  I want to build up my Amway business and I want myself and my family to be happy.

Speaking of Zumba, even though I don't have a set class for myself I still want people to participate because it is so much fun!  Zumba.com

I also want to blog a bit more.

Be blessed!

No comments: