06 July 2015

My favorite song right now

So much is going on in our lives and in our world.

One of my favorite groups is Casting Crowns, a bunch of youth pastors in some churches in Georgia.  Amazing people who show they are human and they struggle just like all of us.

Just Be Held is my current go to song right now.

TMI ALERT:  My depression is usually at it's worst when it's that time of the month, or getting close to it.

I have some friends who are pretty awesome. The thing is, with the person that I am and everything going on in their lives, I really don't feel like I should be complaining about anything going on in my life or how I am feeling.  I do listen to them though, they need someone to vent to, and rather them just blowing up at someone I would rather do them just get it out with me with them or on the phone.  It's just my nature.  I want them to thrive and to be on their game.  Does that mean that I suffer? I guess in a way it does.  I don't like it, I am working on fixing it but there's that self-confidence issue.  I feel that, if given the chance, letting my feelings out to my friends there is the possibility that they wouldn't want to be my friend anymore.  I feel that way because it has happened.  I don't make friends easily because I'm what you would consider an "odd duck".

Any who!  Here is my go to song!

Just Be Held by Casting Crowns

No comments: