11 August 2015

Times when Twitter doesn't have enough space

And today is one of those days.

It's been one year. One year since Robin Williams passed on. Really? It seems still fresh for me.

A prominent figure of my childhood, from the first time watching Mork and Mindy, to seeing him doing comedy that I really wasn't supposed to watch and didn't understand. To the wide range of movies he did. I cried almost the entire time I watched Night at the Museum 3. Did the ugly cry at the end too with the tribute to Robin and Mikey Rooney. 

He could make you laugh and boy, he could make you think.  I wish I had had a chance to see him perform live, wow! Just think about it. One of my favorite things to watch him in is when he was on Inside The Actors' Studio.

I can't wait until my kids are older to see some of his other movies. They just know him as Genie and Theodore Roosevelt.

No comments: