23 August 2015

I gotta get this out.

I need to vent! Yes, I do have amazing friends I can vent to but this is too big inside of me. It frustrates me and hurts.

I love the church I attend, I think that they do their best to try and reach everyone in the community. Some don't like it. But they don't voice their concerns in any way. It can be done anonymously, they still won't. But then they won't try out a different church either. Then what is your point? Seriously, if you don't voice your concerns how is the church going to learn. If you don't find a place that can feed your spiritual hunger then how are you going to learn and grow. If the preacher is leading a sermon that is making you angry, then that is you being convicted and you really need to read and study the scriptures that were given in the sermon.

No comments: