20 October 2016

Makes me happy

So this is totally off my normal topic but I have to talk a bit about it. I came across an article or something stating that if you plugged in a certain topic on the Google search engine a mysterious label would pop-up and give you a warning. So I plugged in a sub-topic, and sure enough it came up! I have not a flipping clue on what it completely said because I didn't want to type in that topic multiple times and possibly trigger some kind of law enforcement thing. I'm so beyond glad right now. I had a hard time looking up articles because again,  I didn't want to trigger anything.

I'm  a mom of 2. I have been sexually abused as a child. When I read and did my own investigation I was happy that there is something to help parents on the internet to protect their children.

Thank you Google.

No comments: