29 March 2018

Over a year

life has gotten busier.

I miss being able just to sit down and let it all out.

I can’t do that for fear of, everything.

I’ve had ups and downs during the past year.

I know that my circle of trust is getting smaller and smaller by the week. I feel like I have to constantly look over my shoulder now. Those that I thought I could trust are starting to show their true colors.

I want to be optimistic, I try my damnedest to be optimistic. I’m really a pessimistic realist who feels like everyone is truly out for themselves and only use you for their gains and once they are done with you it is see ya later. You didn’t matter at all. Thanks for being my “bitch”. I don’t like that, I try very hard not to be like that.

People think I’m stupid. Keep thinking that way. Unless you try to get to know the real me, you will always think I’m stupid. Here’s another thing, I’m really observant.

So here’s the deal, I’m still going to be me. I’m not going to change. Treat me like a doormat, I just know that if you’re not a narcissist you will realize that my intentions have always been genuine and not for personal gain UNLESS EVERYONE got something out of it.

This isn’t to a specific person. I really have no one that this is directed to, I have just witnessed others being treated this way all my life. I have been on the receiving end and more than likely on the giving end.

Choose to be kind. Quit being selfish.

No comments: