27 January 2019

Life is happening

My kids are older, I am working part time as a fitness instructor. I am getting my second personal training certification (taking a break from studying right now). I actually had to do something on the laptop so here I am. 

Things are pretty good. 2018 was a good year. A LOT of growth on my part. Don't worry, I'm still "emotional" as usual, just quit being an emotional punching bag for other people. I am now always on guard of the intentions of others. It sucks so much to not trust a person. But I couldn't do it anymore. I was tired of only being contacted if they needed something, not a hey how are ya. Please, don't get me wrong I could have done the same damn thing but when you get to the point of where you're not walking on eggshells, it's an amazing feeling. Again, I know I am equally as guilty for allowing myself to be sucked in and I could've backed off way earlier. I'm older and a heck of a lot wiser. I'm still going to be nice to people. I'm just not going to stroke their ego anymore. 

I have a group of amazing people who were there for me and let me go through all of this and supported me throughout the whole thing. It sucked, lots of crying, lots of tears. I lost a person that I considered my best friend. But I regained relationships with those people who were there to help me and became more present in my marriage and with my kids. I almost lost the most important people in my life because of one person and that person wasn't my husband.

I won't get into details much more but things are better in my life, ups and downs for sure but that's life and I am working on all aspects of me and my family.

I also want to add, this is my blog, this is where I can put down my feelings. There are always 3 sides to the story: my side, their side, and what actually happened.  I have no other place to put them down and I don't name names. But if you read this and think it is about you. Just move on. Let me be. You do not need to comment to me on ANY type of platform. 

No comments: