31 July 2014

End of July

It is the last day of July.  Both of my kids will be entering school. Lil Man will be in Kindergarten and Lil Miss will be going into Pre-school.  We are also in the middle of potty training Lil Miss.  She has to be fully potty trained to go into the 3 year old class.  Yeah, she's going to be 3 next month. I don't really quite grasp it.  Not one bit, for either of them.

As most of you know I am very unorganized and sporadic. Very sporadic on here and I do apologize. But honestly I like spending time with the kids. Yes, I've been buried in games, facebook, instagram, and pinterest on top of that.  But for a while I've been trying to get my house in order.  It's funny.  I am a slob.  I do keep the clothes clean and I don't let food sit out.  My kids do get cleaned and I do take showers.

I have had 2 posts in the last few weeks, more than what I've had in a while.  It's not that there isn't things that I've wanted to express my feelings on, it's just that I've chosen to keep my mouth shut.  My opinion might be something that people agree on but it's those that have to personally hurt you to make themselves feel better that I don't want to deal with.  I have seen too much hurt of friends in the past 2 months than I want to see.

I hope to get a few more things posted in the next few weeks.

May God bless you all!!

No comments: