21 July 2014

What I've experienced today

Today has been an interesting day to say the least.

-I found out that a childhood friend lost her husband in a skydiving accident.  She is expecting their first child, a girl, in October. Here is a link to a gofundme site for her.

-Since I am in Texas and my friend is in Wisconsin I did the only thing I can do, pray and ask others to do the same. In that request the out-pouring of prayers and love being shown by strangers has been enormous!  Even when they are going through their own struggles and issues they took the time to think about her!  Yay people!

-Today is my dad's 75th birthday. The kids and I called and sang happy birthday to him.

-Apparently that James Ellis guy on facebook is not crediting the videos to the rightful owners/creators.

-One of my dogs doesn't like my honey roasted sunflower seeds.

-I really do love where I live and I have been blessed with some amazing people in my life.

-And although this was this past weekend my cousin and her family are getting a new home and I am SUPER excited for them!

No comments: